After careful consideration and continued assessment of the COVID-19 situation and the effects on our community, we have made the difficult decision to cancel Trinity School’s June summer camps. We were very hopeful that we would be able to accommodate our wonderful camp families; however, due to the current conditions in Atlanta, we feel that it is in the best interest of our campers and teachers to proceed with extra caution. Families who registered for our June camps will be refunded 100 percent of their June camp fees.
We remain optimistic that we will be able to run our July 27–31 summer camps as planned and will notify families with any changes to those plans. For more information about our July camps, please download the information linked below. If we must also cancel July camps, families will be refunded 100 percent of their July camp fees.