Per AAAIS guidelines, eligibility for financial aid at Trinity School is based solely on need, and applying for financial aid will in no way affect the consideration of your child for admission at Trinity. The application for financial aid and determination of eligibility is processed by TADS
. Following admissions decisions, financial aid awards are specifically made through the financial aid committee at Trinity School. Every family receiving aid is asked to pay some portion of the tuition. All financial aid requests are kept confidential.
Financial aid applications for the 2017-18 school year is available through TADS
. Please follow the steps below to access the application. Financial aid applications and all required documentation within the application must be submitted to TADS no later than March 3, 2017.
- Visit www.mytads.com and click "Financial Aid Assessment" to begin, or use the link above
- Log in or create a new account
- Select "Trinity School" by clicking throug the State/City/School dropdowns
- Complete your application
- Submit documentation to TADS
- TADS will contact you with requests for clarification or other required documentation.
For additional information regarding financial aid, please contact Brad Brown, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management, at email@example.com